SA Mining Supplies has serviced the fabrication, agricultural, engineering, construction and mining industries for nearly 80 years. Our core business remains the provision of fasteners made to specification, Bolt Manufacturing and checked to the highest quality control standards.
As bolt manufacturers we stock an extensive range of both standard and specialised fasteners, ensuring that our breakdown response service is prompt. If we don’t have it we will source it. We manufacture standard and custom fasteners to our clients specifications in either Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass & more.
Bolt Types | Bolt Manufacturers
As Bolt Manufacturers, we offer the following:
- Anchor bolt - Bolt designed to allow objects to be attached to concrete. The bolt head is usually placed in concrete before it has cured, leaving the threaded end exposed.
- Arbor bolt - Bolt with a washer permanently attached and reversed threading. Designed for use in miter saw and other tools to auto tighten during use to prevent blade fall out.
- Carriage bolt - Bolt with a smooth rounded head and a square section to prevent turning followed with a threaded section for a nut.
- Elevator bolt - Bolt with a large flat head used in conveyor system setups.
- Hanger bolt - Bolt that has no head, machine threaded body followed by a wood threaded screw tip. Allow nuts to be attached to what is really a screw.
- Hex bolt - Bolt with a hexagonal head and threaded body. Section immediately under head may or may not be threaded.
- J bolt - Bolt shaped like the letter J. Used for tie downs. Only the non curved section is threaded for a nut to be attached.
- Lag bolt - Not a true bolt. Hex bolt head with thread screw tip for use in wood.
- Rock bolt - Used in tunnel construction to stabilize walls.
- Chicago Bolt - Bolt that has a male and female part with interior threads and bolt heads on either end. Commonly used in paper binding.
- Shoulder bolt or Stripper bolt - Bolt with a broad smooth shoulder and small threaded end used to create a pivot or attachment point.
- U Bolt - Bolt shaped like the letter U where the two straight sections are threaded. A straight metal plate with two bolt holes is used with nuts to hold pipes or other round objects to the U-bolt.
Need to know More about Our Bolts, Call Our Team Today!